Parents love their children and want the best for them. However, after separation, parenting often gets much tougher.
Keeping Kids in Mind is a 5 week course brought to you by Communicare and Catholic Care for separated parents who are experiencing on- going conflict.
The course is designed to:
- • assist parents to see through their children’s eyes the experience of parental separation.
- • develop greater understanding about how to support children following family separation
The course covers the following topics:
– Grief and Loss after Separation
– The Hidden World of Children
– Rebuilding Resilience
– Bridging the Gap
– Looking Back and Moving Forward
4th, 11th, 18th, 25th March &
1st April 2020
28 Cecil Avenue
T 9251 5777
CRECHE IS AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE
All participants must register their interest in attending the course and participate in a pre-group interview prior to the course.
Keeping Kids in Mind is facilitated by qualified and experienced parent educators, mediators and counsellors.
To download the COURSE BROCHURE CLICK HERE